Okay... so maybe a little too excited! Hehe!
This was the stamp set UPS gave to all the demos at Convention. Isn't it great? It was on the top of my list... it coordinates with the new square scallop punch (WOOHOO!) and is the Ronald McDonald House set for this year. Already RMH has $12,000 coming their way from the sale of these stamps. How cool is that?!
So anyway, ask me (or your demo) about Say It With Scallops. Starting August 11th you can order it and send $2 to Ronald McDonald House Charities. Did I mention it's die cut?
Friday, August 08, 2008
So excited!
Labels:
convention,
RMH

2 comments:
Lucky you! I love going to Stampin up parties and winning the free goodies. I'm just glad they give you ladies goodies also.
I can't find the square punch in the catty!! Nor the Ronald McDonald set! BOO HOO!
Post a Comment