Saturday, August 09, 2008

Always an ATC

So if you've seen my blog for any amount of time, you may have noticed that I love Artist Trading Cards (ATCs). They are so very cute and most of the time they are fast and easy to create. This year for Convention I signed up for two slots in an organized swap, swapped with my upline group (the Inky Angels), and made a few extras for general swapping. This year I hardly had any trouble finding people to swap with. Last year was a little more difficult - I still had a few when I got home. This is the first of my organized swaps. I had just gotten the In Colors the day before and knew they had to be used! This is Tangerine Tango, Sahara Sand, and Chocolate Chip. This year is such a total return to the 70s... not even joking! But I so love it. Just wait until you see some of the wonderful color combinations made with this year's colors. The DSP is fab! Stamp Set: Always Paper: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand textured Ink: Chocolate Chip craft, Tangerine Tango Accessories: Clear embossing powder, 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain

No comments: