Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy New Catty Day!

WaahHooooo! Party! Party! Yes, I am excited again! This is it - the first day to order from the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book and Catalog! Are you tired of exclamation points yet?! I think I'll use a few more!!!!! It's so much fun getting a new catty... so much inspiration at your fingertips. And of course, NEW RUBBAH! Woohoo! In honor of this occasion, let me share something I created with the new set, Inspired by Nature. Isn't this set just fabulous? It is so simple and understated. Love! This is one of the stamp sets I received for attending convention. That's right... it was free. Yay! I already have a ton of ideas floating around in my head for this baby. ~:-D Stamp Sets: Inspired by Nature, Warm Words (dormant) Paper: Kraft, Pacific Point Ink: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Versamark Accessories: 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain, linen thread, Whisper White embossing powder

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This card is fabulous!! So striking and stunning like this, I never would have thought of it!

Unknown said...

i LOVE the white flowers!