This is the ATC swap I made for my upline group. Can you tell when I worked on this one? Why Independence Day weekend, of course!
This set is so much fun and has great elements. It could easily be used for children's cards... just change the colors a little. There is this and another wonderful star, a cool swirl, and a heart. They are all nice bold images. You can look for this set, Independence Day, in the new catty, but you won't find it! It is a part of the dormant list and can be found, along with others, on the Stampin' Up! website. These sets are available for purchase, they are just on the list to allow more room for seasonal sets in the physical catty.
So there's your little SU! catty lesson for the day. I just love this company!
Stamp Sets: Independence Day, Sanded Paper: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White Ink: Yoyo Yellow, Real Red, Night of Navy

No comments:
Post a Comment