Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ewe ok?

I just love this poor little sheep. This is from the retired set Farm Fever. I've kept that one around as it's such a cute little happy get well set. Did I use enough adjectives for you? The main technique on this card is basic paper piecing. I stamped the little sheep 3 times - once on the main piece for the card, once on a scrap of white, and once more on a scrap of Blush Blossom. I cut out the fluffy parts of the sheep from the white and his little face from the blush. I glued the pieces down. To add a bit more depth I used the blender pen to add shadows with Bashful Blue. Oh... I also gave her legs a little tan with Blush Blossom. :-) I finally did a little faux stitching on an actual card. I've tried it on scraps plenty, but never found a place for it on a card I've made. Well, here it is! Exciting, huh? I finished up the card by distressing everything. I guess that sums things up! Have a great day and TFL! ~:-) Stamp Sets: Farm Fever, Sanded Paper: Bashful Blue, Really Rust, Whisper White, retired DSP Ink: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Really Rust, Basic Black marker

No comments: