Several times recently, my attention has been grabbed by something very simple on a card... a color-blocked strip! Always on the quest for a good male card, I thought this would be a great element on a simple thank you card. This card isn't so "manly" that a woman wouldn't enjoy getting it, but it also isn't "girly". Very important to guys. Wouldn't it be nice if you could just send a flowery pink card to every man you need to? Hehe... but then how would we stretch ourselves and grow as artists?
Sorry for the short post, but I'm taking care of a baby with a mystery fever... I just wanted to post something so I didn't disappear again. As always, TFL!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Blocks of texture
Labels:
designer paper,
male cards

1 comment:
Great card! Nice and simple and striking! Love how you did the sentiment in different colors too!
Post a Comment