I just love Embrace Life and Ginger Blossom DSP! I've had to order another pack of Ruby Red paper I'm using it so much... and it's made me like River Rock. I confess. I didn't like that color at all, but it is growing on me. Of course it's nearly May and it will retire in June...
So for this card, I knew I wanted to use the cute little ribbon sliders we demos could buy in bulk a few months ago. I added a Ruby Red accent to it using the trick Patty shows here. That little trick is so fun and makes such a difference to those sliders.
The flower accent was fun too. I stamped it on Very Vanilla in Ruby Red. Then I used my sponge daubers to add color. I cut it out and used my bone folder to curl the petals. So easy.
Hopefully I will have something else for you soon. Clara is still fighting a mystery fever and wants to sit on me pretty much all day. Makes it hard to stamp! Poor baby. Have a good day!
Stamp Sets: Embrace Life Paper: Very Vanilla, Groovy Guava, River Rock textured, Ginger Blossom DSP Ink: River Rock, Ruby Red, Groovy Guava Accessories: Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Groovy Guava Double Stitched Ribbon, Crystal Effects
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Loving Embrace Life
Labels:
designer paper

1 comment:
I love your coloring on this card...great job!
Pinky
Post a Comment