Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Winner!

Thanks everyone for playing! Julie A. you are the winner!

Anonymous Julie A. said... What an adorable stamp set and great blog candy!! What keeps me interested in checking a blog is regular postings, new and inspirational projects, and great tutorials. I love to see wonderful cards/scrapbook pages, but I especially enjoy step by step instructions so that I can replicate the project on my own. 2:52 PM
Please email me with your mailing info. I can't wait to get you your prize! I was surprised by how many of you liked step by step instructions! I will add a little more of that to my blog. I'll also post a bit more regularly... as life allows, of course! Have a great day and once again, thanks for playing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much again! I emailed you yesterday with my contact info. Please let me know if you did not receive the email or need any additional info.