Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's CANDY time!

Woo hoo! 3000 hits! Just a small milestone, but I'm proud of my little blog. I wanted to share my happiness with you. So here's some CANDY that could be yours! It's a color assortment of large Primas, the retired SU! set Blooming with Happiness, and a few hand-stamped goodies. To qualify for this blog candy, I want to know what you look for in a blog. What keeps you coming back for more... feel free to link to your favorite. Of course, you'll make it easier on me if you leave your name! ~:-D The drawing is open to those in the US, Canada, and Mexico. I will draw a name on Wednesday, March 12 at 9am EST. Have fun everybody... and thanks for coming! ~:-)

29 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

OMG!!! What fabulous blog candy!!! I had wanted that stamp set and wasn't able to get it!!! I look for a blog that updates frequently - at least 3 times a week. I also like lots of photos of their creations, life, etc. I also don't like posts that ramble on and on. You are doing a great job!! Keep up the good work!
Cheryl KVD

Allison Rankin said...

Great candy Tracey! I like a blog that updates frequently, has pics that are clear and where I can see a bit of the person's personality...it's better that way!

Tracy said...

Great stamp set! Congrats om your hits. I like blogs that update frequently and use a variety of supplies!

mudmaven said...

Great blog. I think I like a blog that has a good mix of pix of work and personal interaction. Good descriptions of hows and whys to go with the work. I'm still struggling to get this balance, but you seem to have it down pat! Congrats. ~chris

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! This is my first time visiting your blog. I really like all of the photo's. Congrats on your Hits. Woohoo. Great Candy choice, I love SU!!!

Linda SS said...

I basically continue to go back to blogs with the style of projects and cards that I love most. (My style is coordinating colors and uncluttered) I LOVE your pieced Pick-Up full of pups!!! The albums you have put together are really wonderful too.

Shannon Tompkins said...

Congrats Tracey. I look for a blog that is updated and has great pictures.

Monica said...

I love blogs that inspire me. I enjoy reading how the card was made with some directions. Love photos and tutorials too!

JenMarie said...

WOW, super candy!! Thanks for the chance.
Pictures of projects is what I look for most!

Stampin Cats said...

Great blog candy. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your milestone! As far as what keeps me coming to a blog, it would be great projects and tutorials. I love to learn new things!

Anonymous said...

I look for blogs with a lot of tutorials on it and lots of uploaded cards. I love that stamp set and missed getting it when it was current. Thanks for the chance to win it!

sgc said...

I look for a blog with lots of examples and pictures (I'm a visual learner!) I love card examples because they always give me ideas--not necessarily a CASE of what was shown, but they point me in a good direction. Blog candy always looks good!
Sandye

Scott Franson Photography said...

I love a blog that keeps it fresh, updates often, has easy to read graphics and nice pictures.
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net

Denise G said...

This is incredible. I love this stamp set and missed out on getting it.... my loss for sure. I look for the photo first and then I read.... at first I didn't read much, just looked, but now I find I am reading everything.... so much to read. I love seeing photos and having instrustions on the harder things. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I look for blogs with great looking cards.....need that inspiration and I also look for tutorials!!! Thanks for the chance! :o)

Cindy C.
cac1957@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Great candy! I'd love a chance to win that set. Seems like just what my collection, Teeny tiny as it is, would need.
Thanks for a chance to win.

Nancy Kelly said...

Great blog candy! What I look for is new card ideas made with SU stamps that I already have.
-Nancy Ann

Anonymous said...

What an adorable stamp set and great blog candy!! What keeps me interested in checking a blog is regular postings, new and inspirational projects, and great tutorials. I love to see wonderful cards/scrapbook pages, but I especially enjoy step by step instructions so that I can replicate the project on my own.

Anonymous said...

Great candy Tracey! I like a blog that has clear pictures and some how to's to go along with the creation. I also like ones that are updated on a regular basis and use only stamping up products.

Marla Greydanus
jlgrey@telusplanet.net

Cindy Vernon said...

What fabulous candy. I like a blog that updates frequently and are focused on crafting!

Anonymous said...

Just have to comment on your loads of love truck--love it--I can't wait to give it a try! That's what I like about blogs--being inspired with new ideas. I'm trying to think what paper to use. Great blog candy offer--thank you. I love that SU set and I am sure it would love a place in my home--LOL.

Anonymous said...

I love blogs with a combination of great cards, wit, and photos. I am crossing my fingers because I love this set.

Claudia said...

Hi Tracey! I appreciate tutorials most on a blog. I love learning new techniques. Also, product reviews - I purchased some of my supplies soley because of reviews from blogs. Great blog candy - I hope I win. I love that stamp set!

Lorri said...

I like to see something posted daily - either thoughts, project, or both. Great blog candy!

delpaul said...

I subscribe to blogs that have the following:
1- tips, techniques and tutorials
2- altered projects
3- cards
I like it alot when "the recipes" are attached to each picture of the card/project indicating the sizes, colors, score lines...

I like frequently updated blogs to keep me informed on the "in's and out's" of colors, stamps, products...

I prefer blogs that concentrates on stamping, cards... I just feel uneasy when I read into their personal lives when I read their "life's diaries" with the kids pictures...Just me...sorry....

I enjoy your blog as it fits my preferences alot! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on hitting 3000. I love a blog that has a lot of pictures of their projects and give good details on how that project was made. I really enjoy your blog, keep up the good work. Thanks for the blog candy!

Julie

Anonymous said...

I love all blogs because there is inspiration on all of them. If they are an easy read & have outstanding cards & lay-outs, I try to visit a couple of times a week. Loud & startling music is the only thing that will keep me from visiting again.