Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yet another male thank you.

This is another card for the ministry at church. Our fearless leader is so good at sending them out to anyone who needs it, they frequently need replenishing. That's one of the joys of a smaller church I think. This card momentously marks my first real use of Close to Cocoa card stock. What can I say... I prefer more "saturated" colors. It's always just looked faded to me. I think I may have changed my opinion about that. I can see it's use. Funny how a color has to win you over sometimes! On another note... while titling this post I realized how infrequently I thank the females in my life (with a card, of course). I think I have a new mission. Stamp Sets: Sanded, Wanted, Much Appreciated Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Perfect Plum Paper: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand

No comments: