I made this card for my church's card ministry. I used Sketch Challenge 97 on SCS for the layout. As I said before, I'm struggling for layout ideas, so having these great resources available really help out!
I used some retired DSP on this... I don't remember the name, but it's the same patterns as Fall Flowers, only using spring colors. The point is, I finally got my 12x12 paper in order! I can easily see what I own! I actually have a lot of unopened packs of paper and old Simply Scrappin' kits. My goal is to use my "current" stash before it retires. I'm anxious to see the list (just another 2 weeks!) so I can really focus my efforts!
Stamp Sets: Heartfelt Thanks, Watercolor Joy Stampin' Around Ink: Versamark Paper: Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, retired DSP Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons - Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery; Stampin' Write Markers - Ballet Blue, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink; blue gingham ribbon
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Flower for a Friend
Labels:
designer paper,
markers,
Sketch Challenge

No comments:
Post a Comment