Hi there!
Sorry for my month long hiatus. It was a good thing though... I got back from visiting my family and got busy! When my desk arrived we got it put together and I took about a week to get everything back in order. Since then it has been easy to spend nearly every last second creating. I've been making things for friends and getting ready for Regionals and now prepping for World Card Making Day. I've also been soaking in all the inspiration I can find!
So I bet you want to see a little of what I've made! I thought I'd share my World Card Making Day projects. They are very simple, as it's an open house event and I'm hoping for lots of new-to-stamping people to come. (BTW if you're in SE Connecticut, just email me and I'll give you the details)
Of course I had to make a Christmas card.
I've been wanting to make a wreath or garland out of a snowflake stamp ever since I saw a great scrapbook page at Convention. The artist used The Snowflake Spot to create a garland all around her page. It was so elegant! Unfortunately my picture of it didn't turn out (stupid camera!), but it's a simple enough concept that I tried to duplicate in card form. I'm happy with it as a simple card. This would be great if you had a huge card list.
I've decided to start putting my recipes on here again... we'll see if it lasts. I do have a toddler and preschooler to run after! ~:-)
Stamp Sets: The Snowflake Spot, Linen, Holidays & Wishes Paper: Always Artichoke, Real Red, Very Vanilla Ink: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Wild Wasabi, Real Red Accessories: Red Gingham ribbon
Monday, October 01, 2007
A Month
Labels:
Christmas

No comments:
Post a Comment