Friday, August 31, 2007

A bit about myself...

I'm realizing that I don't put much real info on this blog about myself. That's good for safety reasons (yes, I try to be a little conscious of that kind of thing), but not so great on the getting to know you/warmth in reading thing. So, here's a bit about me (thanks to Erika who wants to know about our favorite pictures). This is my baby. Isn't she beautiful? Silly question coming from a momma... of course she is. I came across this pic while looking for what I thought was my current favorite picture. I quickly changed my mind. I love this picture for many reasons. First thing, I love when I take a good picture. I have a fairly good eye for composition and am frequently able to catch that twinkle in a person's eye (or lack of twinkle). This photo caught my attention for that reason initially. Look at all the triangles! My photography teacher would be proud (I have one B&W class under my belt). Second, this is my baby! My second born... my sweet girl. She is now a toddler and a huge handful. At 6 months old I took B&W pictures of both of my kiddos. Every child deserves at least 1 roll of B&W (or at least some quality time in photoshop!). I just wanted to capture one of my favorite ages. This time as a baby disappears soooo quickly. I love the age just before they are really mobile. They have such great personalities and such a limited ability to destroy things! ;-D Ah, how I miss it. Remembering then makes me cherish now as well. This stage of baby-dom will soon be gone as well. I realize that when I see my son, now 3, and looking like a grown up boy. He's loosing his baby belly and growing tall and thin. He thinks about answers to questions. My little man! So that's a tiny glimpse into me! Just a sappy momma after all! Have a great night... hope to stamp tomorrow!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday!! You baby is simply adorable!!! I love B+W photos!!!