Thursday, August 30, 2007

A few details

I was asked by Berta for a few details, so I'll tell you what I know. The system is from ScrapNcube. I've been looking at this company for a while, but I'm always afraid to commit to furniture. What drew me to them was the ability to continue to build on and customize. Anyone who has crafted for a while realizes the need to expand... hehe. My needs also change over time as well. I will be able to buy additional cubes as I need them. That's great! So far the customer service has been great. Actually, Michael called them last night with a few questions... and just happened to be just after closing. It was no problem. They answered his questions and then called back about a half hour later to give him more complete info. I was impressed that the phone was answered! Anyway, I will do a more complete review once it arrives and I load it up!

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Thanks Tracey!...Excuse me I must go and drool over their components!