Sorry I've been MIA, but I've actually been stamping! I love that I am making time to stamp. It's kind of something I love to do... who would've thought?
So, anyone who knows me knows that we have been trying to rent our house in Virginia since the middle of October. It's been stressful in that annoying kind of way and rather draining on the $funds$, which seriously cramps my ability to buy stamps! We decided last week to go ahead and sell it. We offered it to our rental agent to sell, but he referred us to another agent, who we are already wowed by. Anyway, our former agent needed to be thanked, but I didn't have any masculine thank you cards around. They all had flowers on them! *gasp* I just had to make one! So here it is:
I used the always useful Lovely as A Tree inked with markers. The sentiment is from Much Appreciated. It has taupe grosgrain and black brads and is mounted on Handsome Hunter. The card base is Sahara Sand stamped with Linen in Mellow Moss.
I love simple. It's quick and easy and so clean and shiny looking.
Friday, February 23, 2007
Thanks
Labels:
male cards,
markers

No comments:
Post a Comment