A while ago, I fell in love with the set Wild About You. I finally bought it and used it last week. Now that it's been inked, I just keep wanting to go back to it - and who could blame me? It's just one of those versatile sets. Here is my latest creation with it:
I actually used the kissing technique to make her little pop out ear. Cute isn't it? This is a layout from my demonstrator planner... that little calendar is so handy. And of course I used the Loves Me designer paper. I can't get enough of it... as I'm sure you could tell. Don't worry. Next week I have my spring mini preorder coming and it includes some new designer paper. I have a sickness. What can I say?
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Pink Elephants
Labels:
designer paper,
kissing,
masking,
winter mini

2 comments:
So cute...love it with that DP!
Love your work!
Bety
Post a Comment