I really like this set! I received it as part of my starter kit. Very shortly after, I bought Loads of Love Accessories. LOL is a very versatile, year round set. With the accessories, you can make a card for almost every occasion. I made this simple moving card for a workshop. I love how the truck looks watercolored. I have found the trick is to actually use watercolor paper (or something with some "tooth" - ultrasmooth like our Whisper White and Very Vanilla doesn't give great results). For this example I simply use a blender pen and ink from the lid of my pads. I love a simple, yet elegant card!

Sunday, February 11, 2007
Loads of Love
Labels:
watercoloring

1 comment:
You did a super job here...I think in our zest to outdo one another (esp. on SCS challenges), we forget how nice a simple card can be! Great work!
Post a Comment