Ah! I almost missed posting today! My goal is to post everyday except Sunday. So far so good. I'll be brief... my 4 year old is throwing a tantrum and I don't want him to wake the baby.
Hurray for simple cards. This card uses 2 whole stamps, a length of ribbon, and dry embossing. It took me all of 5 minutes to make. That is a record for me... I have been known to take that long just to ink a stamp. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating.
So, let me know... what is your favorite simple thing to do on a card or scrapbook page?
Stamp Sets: Exotic Blooms, Kind Thoughts Paper: Whisper White Ink: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss Accessories: Kiwi Kiss 5/8" Striped Grosgrain ribbon
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Simply Flowers
Labels:
in color

2 comments:
I love this card! WOW! Great job! ~chris
This is fantastic! So striking and excellent!
Post a Comment