This was Connor's first year bringing in Valentines to his class. I figured Play-doh is always a hit with preschoolers. I'm also not to keen on handing out candy... I know... what a party-pooper, right? I wanted to get Connor involved and I wanted to use supplies I had on hand (being that I have plenty of those!). I used some retired DSP. I put together the play-doh and prepped the cards by cutting and scoring them and putting on the stripe. Connor folded them, stamped the heart, glued on the arrow, and "wrote" his name inside. When we were finished he was very proud. When I picked him up yesterday and immediately said, "Everyone liked the Play-doh, mom." He's so funny when he's serious. I hope everyone had a decent Valentine's Day, even if you chose to ignore it (been there!). ~:-D
Friday, February 15, 2008
Play-doh Valentines
Labels:
designer paper,
kids,
valentine

No comments:
Post a Comment