I was trying to not make this very girly, but... well, looking at it now, it's still really "pink" even if it is actually coral. Oh well. He liked it anyway. :-) Of course he really liked the PSP that came along with it. Men and their toys.
On this card I used the kissing technique on the hearts. It actually worked out okay. Normally I am very kissing challenged. I don't know if I go about it wrong or just pick the wrong images to kiss or what. It's all good though. This heart really liked the Sanded background.
Stay tuned tomorrow and the next few days. I've been stamping like mad and as soon as the light is right for photos I will have some more things to post. As always, thanks for looking!
Stamp Sets: Simply Said, Sanded Paper: Cameo Coral, Taken With Teal, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White Ink: Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa Accessories: Silver brads

No comments:
Post a Comment