Monday, January 07, 2008

A Catty CASE

For my most recent Stamp-a-Stack I was having trouble coming up with a gender neutral design, so I turned to one of my favorite places of inspiration... the SU! catty of course. Every stamp set has at least one sample in all kinds of different styles. It's so easy to find a layout or color combination ready made to fit what you need. So... This is was originally a birthday card (found on pg 42) made with the Voila set. I just tweaked it for what I own. I used plain twill instead of the ribbon originals twill and exchanged the saffron for Summer Sun. I think they used our (shhh...) old corner rounder punch to create the scalloped edge. My result with the current punch was a bit smaller than theirs. I may be a little quiet for a while. We'll be having some time with family for the next few weeks. I am going to try to stamp a little, but we'll see if it actually happens! TFL! Stamp Sets: Fun & Fast Notes, Much Appreciated Paper: Brilliant Blue, Old Olive, Summer Sun, Whisper White Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron and Summer Sun markers Accessories: Twill, staple

No comments: