Christmas Swap
*****SPOILER ALERT!*****
When I was looking through the new catty, I came up with this brilliant Christmas card idea using Glorious Garlands. It was Mah-velous! Of course, as often happens with such ideas, it was soooo much better in my head. It probably would have been much better staying there! So after failing so dreadfully, I set about creating a new swap card using the same set. It wasn't too hard. The set is simple and clean (and embosses beautifully). I guess I should show it to you! TFL!

1 comment:
Tracey, I was lucky enough to be in your swap group and get a copy of this swap. It's even more gorgeous in real life. I love the embossing! I just wish that we had had more time to get to know everyone who participated in these swaps. In any case, thanks for making such a beautiful card!
Post a Comment