my stamping time. Hehe. That's funny because I am currently working on a smash book (Thanks Beate!) that should be on it's way to my MIL. I say should, because as easy as it is, I may not finish. Perhaps tonight I will sit down to stamp instead of watching TV. Hmm. Sounds like a plan. Anyhow, this is my book in progress.
I still need to run to the mall and have the pictures for it printed. Other than that I'm pretty much finished. If I had done this in one sitting, it probably would have taken me about a half hour plus drying time for the chipboard pieces.
On other fronts I have to share my cool new toy with you. Well, it's not exactly a toy... it's this...
I bought the table top version with what was left on a gift card from my mom. (Moms are the greatest!) It's just as cute in real life!
Have a great day! It's sunny here... hope it is where you are too!
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Smashing in...
Labels:
not a card

No comments:
Post a Comment