Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Card from a sketch

I decided to enter the CPS Card Design Contest. See the details here. I'm feeling a little more confident in my card making skills. I have no illusions of winning, but wouldn't it be cool? Hehe... Anyway, here it is... For this card I obviously used the provided sketch. It was easy to pick out my papers, but I had a little more trouble choosing which sets to use. I didn't really have anything in the style I really wanted, so I picked something that came close. All products by Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise. Stamp Sets: Linen, Everyday Flexible Phrases, Both Way Blossoms Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy Classic Paper: Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Four Seasons Designer Series Accesories: Prima flowers (dyed with Night of Navy reinker), antique brass brads, mustard grosgrain ribbon, chalk, markers, corner rounder punch

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely card! Gorgeous colours.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Very pretty!!!

Kandis Smith said...

Very pretty. I love that stamp too!!

Rika said...

Great card for the sketch!