I have been very busy lately! Well, actually Connor has been busy... playdate city! I finally got around to some necessary stamping yesterday. In fact it was probably the most productive naptime I've had... ever! I nearly finished 42 postcards to send out to more of my new neighbors. I finished them last night while Michael made dinner. Hopefully, I will have some contacts off of these. If not, at least my name is out there.
This is my loverly postcard, made once again using a masking technique. For this card (inspired by this), I used Label Classics, Heartfelt Thanks, and Sweet Shapes. The colors are Vintage Violet, Rose Red, and So Saffron.
I had fun with this, but I am so ready to work with layers again. And I miss my ribbon! ~:-D
Oh - did you see my new watermark? I need to fine tune it, but I did it all myself! Is that cool or what?!
Monday, January 29, 2007
Another postcard!
Labels:
masking

No comments:
Post a Comment