I don't know about where you are, but around here it seems like baby season! So many new little people around! With so many celebrations we need lots of simple little special touches for the gifts we give. This makes such an easy gift card. It also translates very well to a standard card. I used my markers to ink the stamp and stamped (remembering to "huff" of course). The gingham ribbon adds the finishing touch. Woo hoo! Fast and easy!
Stamp Set: Nursery Necessities Paper: Whisper White Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana Stampin' Write markers, Certainly Celery Accessories: Light Blue Gingham ribbon

2 comments:
Hey there! I wanted to thank you for stopping by Travelingmama! You have a really great blog. Your cards are each so beautiful- lots of great inspiration! TFS!
Hugs from Morocco!
Cute baby card! Your other cards are great too. I'll be back for another peek soon!
Post a Comment