Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Little Pickup

Like all of my ideas, this one came from something I saw. At convention, my upline got a swap with the cutest little hippy pickup truck. It was paper pieced with one of our bright floral papers (now retired). I just loved how it looked! Now I have finally gotten around to making one. To do this cute little truck I stamped it twice, once on my patterned paper and once on my white piece. I put the lady and dogs in the plain truck. I then watercolored away. Next, I trimmed out the patterned piece, excluding the windows and tires, and stuck it to the watercolored truck. Clear as mud, right? :-) Oh yes. While I had my aqua-painter out I added a little shading to the patterned truck. Depth is a good thing. Until later... TFL! ~:-D Stamp Sets: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, Sanded Paper: Soft Sky, Old Olive, Whisper White, Fall Flowers DSP Ink: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun, Blush Blossom, Basic Black (craft) Accessories: Twill Tape

2 comments:

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

this turned out fabulous -- I can see why you'd CASE it :)

TFS!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest. I have never seen a vehicle done like this and I love it!