This is a CASE of a card I saw on display at the Philly regionals (if it's yours or you know whose it is, let me know! I want to give proper credit!). Anyway, the original used traditional Christmas colors, which I tend to shy away from. I'm not against them, I just like something a little different.
The stamped panel is Shimmer White paper. I love that paper. It's so subtle and elegant. It's also my favorite for those times I'm too lazy to pull out the Dazzling Diamonds!
On another note, have you seen the SU! retirement list yet? (If not, it's here.) I must say, this one made me a little more sad than the last. The last one cut the fluff out of my collection, but this one cut a few of my standards! I literally almost cried when I got to Linen. I use it on probably 3 of 4 cards. Waa! I have to get my whine out... I just know they'll have something great to replace it. Have a great day!
Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Many Merry Messages Paper: Chocolate Chip, Shimmer White, Wintergreen DSP Ink: Sage Shadow, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon
Monday, December 03, 2007
Baroque Christmas
Labels:
Christmas,
designer paper,
holiday

1 comment:
Great non-traditional colors!
Post a Comment