Wednesday, October 03, 2007

WCMD part 3

This is the final card for WCMD. I struggled with this one, as I was really trying to do something that isn't my style. I see such beautiful cards with the Wanted set, but I haven't made one yet. However, I really wanted a card with a non-girly set. So here you are. Hehe. On a personal note, those who are the praying type... please keep my family in your thoughts. We are military and the orders we thought we were getting fell through. Now our choices are very different than what we were expecting. We have very little time to decide (overnight) and of course where we go ends up affecting our family greatly... so anyway... please pray! Thanks! Sets: Wanted, Sanded, Much Appreciated Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Really Rust, Mellow Moss Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Really Rust, Mellow Moss, Sahara Sand Accessories: Silver brads

No comments: