Tomorrow's the big day! I'm a little nervous. I've had this plan in my head since learning about World Card Making Day at convention. Now it's here and I don't feel frantic... of course, it's not tomorrow yet!
So anyhow... wanna see a card?
I CASEd this one from stampercolleen on SCS. I love making a little reverse masked vignette with my post-its and sponges! I don't have many craft inks yet, so I stamped the large tree in classic ink and used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp again in Versamark and emboss. Just a few steps, but worth it. This one got a "Wow!" out of DH, so I know it must be decent (that or it's horribly close to a Hallmark!)
Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree, Sincere Salutations Ink: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Versamark Paper: Very Vanilla Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder
Friday, October 05, 2007
So...
Labels:
heat embossing,
masking,
World Card Making Day

2 comments:
I LOVE this card. It's So very pretty. Looks like a FUN WCMD!
This came out great! I so wanted to make this card, but my attempts haven't quite worked out!
Post a Comment