I've never been tagged before, so I'm a little over excited. Check out Angie at schwooo! who tagged me! So... I list seven random things about myself and then tag seven others. Here we go! 1. I love sweet iced tea. This isn't so strange, but it really poses a problem since I've moved to New England. People looked at me like I had a second head when I would ask for it... I learned quickly that they just don't have it here, so I should spare myself the embarrassment. 2. I'm happy when I'm exercising. The endorphines are way nice... ;-) 3. I don't like having dirty hands. I can endure classic ink on my fingers, but anything beyond that gets washed off immediately. It's not really OCD, as I'm not constantly washing, but it's probably close. Gooey or slimy things (think baby food) make me shiver. I have to have rubber gloves to do the dishes. 4. I'm a cooped up Broadway star. That's probably overstating it. How about this... I would be happy forever if I could be in a professional musical. I love singing and acting and all the technicals. I would've been a theatre major if I hadn't gotten married instead. 5. I make up songs for my children based on existing (and often pop) songs. "Dontcha wish your baby was cute like me. Dontcha wish you baby was beautiful like me... dontcha..." "Let me change your butt... baby... your butt, butt, butt, butt, butt."(The Thong Song) My hubby thinks I should make a CD. 6. I take on the accent of the region I'm visiting. This is truly funny when I visit my in-laws in Minnesota, ya. 7. I'm a type B personality list maker. Huh? I'm really laid back and pretty much unorganized, but in order to spare myself chaos and rushing, I will make lists. It's a strange way of being lazy... Consider yourself tagged: 1. My sister Sarah at Drink H2O 2. Lauren at Stampin' This! 3. Linda at The Stamper's Touch 4. Carrie at Artistic Avenger 5. Wendy at Wickedly Wonderful Creations 6. Terri at Stampin' Terri! 7. Sencie at Serving the King Woo! Enjoy the blogs! ~:-D

2 comments:
Hey Tracey! Cool and interesting facts about you! I love your made up songs, my husband and I do that too! And it's never too late to go back and get that theater degree...just do it! Lastly, yummy on that sweet tea! I'm a Missouri native, but quickly fell in love with the sweet southern tea of Texas!
How fun!! Thanks for the tagging!!
Linda
Post a Comment