Warning. This isn't pretty.
I've been inspired by a fellow blogger, Amy Westerman at Heartfeltgreetings, to include a glimpse into my stamping past. I hope this will serve as encouragement to others, because it horrifies me! :-D I'm not a great stamper by any means, but geez!
This "lovely" creation was my first shoebox swap for my upline's meeting. Um... yeah... I'm glad they didn't kick me out. I guess I should keep in mind that I had only really been stamping for about 6 months at that point. And even that experience was simply dabbling. *sigh* but still...
If I was really following Amy's example, I would now have a wonderful new take on the previous card to show you, but I'm cleaning (thus why I found this card) so I should start back up before my butt is glued to the sofa. Thanks for looking!

No comments:
Post a Comment