You may not have known it, but I have been suffering from an extreme lack of mojo! I have been feeling much better the last few days (after some professional help), but the stamping part of my brain has been slow to recover. I made several attempts at cute cards (at least they were cute in my head), but the results were sad and embarrassing. I am not exaggerating here! Anyway, I finally got my mojo back about an hour ago.
Thank God! A presentable card! I started this a couple of days ago. I just kept piecing it together without adhesive and taking it apart. I even covered up some lame stamping with that olive patterned paper. Altogether, things were just sad. Finally, something in my head clicked and this was the result. *sigh* I was beginning to worry!
Anyhoo... I used Cameo Coral, So Saffron, and Whisper White CS with the Spring Mini Petals & Paisleys designer series paper in there for kicks. (Have I mentioned my love of SU! designer series paper before?). I used the set that SU! gave us demo types for Christmas, Polka Dots & Paisley. The inks are Cameo Coral, Old Olive, and Whisper White.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
I found my mojo!
Labels:
designer paper,
spring mini

No comments:
Post a Comment